Wednesday, October 29

Lolcats

I saw a most disturbing place yesterday. It has upset me a great deal to think that this epidemic could be spreading. I cannot even begin to describe the language that I have encountered.

I suspect that the Bane of My Existence is fluent in LOL. I thought she couldn't spell. I didn't realize it was another language. She suggested the following captions for her determined attempt to obtain the lunch leftovers:

Kitteh iz noeing fud in heer


Iz nivver giv up.

*I am so ashamed*

5 comments:

dhcoop said...

I agree completely, Mrs. Jones. The pictures are cute and the captions are funny, but they could be spelled correctly and still be funny. Actually, some of them I find hard to even understand what it says.

ann ominous said...

your blog is hilarious and i love it.

there is yet another lolcats type blog...it is

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

i think it might be worse.

Melissa B. said...

Dear Superior Scribbler: Sorry for the "canned" and unrelated nature of this comment, but I wanted to get to as many of you tonite as possible. One of the things that we at Scholastic Scribe are most proud of is the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. Several of you are already familiar with the arbitrary and quite inane weekly attempt at humor...for you, and for those of you who have not yet played Sx3, I urge you to drop by Sunday to see what's up. Oh, and congrats on being named a SS. You earned it!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Jones, I feel very badly for cats who can't spell. I don't know about you, but it has led to me spending much more time with humans. I am teaching my human clowder catliness, so when (if) they become cats they will be cats who can spell.

Swati Hingorani said...

im so happy to find people who've heard of icanhascheezbruger! its derrogatory to us cats who are clearly superior beings but it is so entertaining when you're favourite thing to do is look at cats! now icanhashotdog is a site that really gets my claws out!