Monday, February 23

The Kitty Discipline Bottle


I think my Preferred One has seen this photograph. There is a bottle very similar to these on our kitchen table. Every time I try to find a nice place to nap on the table runner, I get wet. It is most disturbing. And she is relentless! Time after time, all day long on Saturday, she never gave up with the squirting. And when the water supply was exhausted, she replenished it!

I thought she had forgotten about it Saturday night, because I took a nice nap in her lap on the couch. But Sunday morning, I tried the table napping space again and **squirt**

2 comments:

dhcoop said...

LOL! Bless your heart!

Bob Everett said...

Do you have a Facebook page? Some cats do.

Watch this video about Griz.

http://videos.sunherald.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=%203420741

Hope your catnip is fresh.

Ruth (as dictated to my human).